SWEAT Announce Plans To Re-open and Keep You Safe
|SWEAT Members, SWEAT Announce Plans To Re-open and Keep You Safe|
What You Should Know
Cleanliness has always been a priority and one practiced by the staff at SWEAT, however, in the wake of the recent declaration of the Coronavirus (aka COVID-19) as a Global Pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented the following additional precautionary measures as mandated by the Center For Disease Control (CDC) for our staff, members and guests.
Even with implementing these enhanced disinfecting measures, if you are in a high-risk population, please check with your physician before deciding to return to our facility. With the recent increases in reported cases in San Joaquin County, this is a very fluid situation and some requirements can change unexpectantly.
Here’s what we’re doing to ensure the safety of our members and guests who are specifically attending our group exercise classes at SWEAT as we prepare to re-open on July 1st:
- You must arrive 10-minutes before the start time for your class or appointment
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival using a no-touch thermometer
- 2 Touchless automatic hand sanitizer stations and several individual pump hand sanitizer bottles are strategically located throughout the facilities
- Signs are posted throughout the facilities reminding everyone of what to do to protect themselves and others
- wash hands often with soap & water for 20 seconds
- avoid close contact (6′ feet apart)
- cover your mouth and nose (and eyes) with a face covering when around others
- cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue (and immediately wash your hands)
- clean and disinfect
- monitor your health; know the symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) and stay home if you’re sick
- Our spin bikes have been socially distanced and spaced out to 6′ feet apart and limited to 10 (formerly 20)
- Our main floor space has been socially distanced and marked with floor signs instructing participants to stay 6′ feet apart and limited to 8 (formerly 15-20)
- Our TRX class has been socially distanced and extra straps removed to limit participants to 5 (formerly 9)
- Mats and other shared equipment (except dumbbells and kettlebells) have been removed. Participants are required to bring their own mat and are encouraged to bring a bath size towel to absorb sweat
- Participants are required to pick-up a spray bottle and a cleaning towel upon arrival and keep it throughout the time they are exercising; towels will be deposited into the open laundry container for cleaning and spray bottles placed in a designated area for cleaning during the break between classes
- We are asking that all participants use the provided spray bottle and cleaning towel to disinfect any and all equipment both before and after using; we suggest you spray the cleaning towel, not apply the spray directly onto the equipment
- After class ends, all participants will be asked to please vacate the building (wait in your car if you intend to attend another service) within 5 minutes so that all commonly used areas can be thoroughly disinfected within the 30-minutes between classes
- After class ends, the hard surface floors will be cleaned and mopped and soft carpeted/rubber floors will be vacuumed
In order to ensure we limit occupancy to 10 or fewer participants in our facility, our personal trainers will only be allowed to provide and schedule individual or small group personal training sessions when there are no classes being conducted and will need to coordinate with other trainers who may also be using the facility.
If there are any additional questions, please consult our newly updated website (https://www.SWEATstockton.com) for Blog and FAQ which are updated frequently or contact the studio at 209-956-9000.
|Yours in, fitness, health, and wellness
Your SWEAT family,
#TeamSWEAT Staff & Instructors
a: 6355 Pacific Ave, Stockton
Follow SWEAT on Social Media
WE LOVE REVIEWS!!!